School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference.
If you would like a paper copy of any information found on our school website, please speak to our school office who will provide this free of charge.
School Financial Information
We are asked to publish on our school's website whether any member of staff receives a salary of £100K or receive increments of £10K. This is to confirm no member of staff is paid this figure.
Administering Medication Policy
Attendance and Absence Policy
Behaviour, Discipline and Anti Bullying Policies
Charging and Remissions Policy
Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Documentation
- Altrincham CE Primary School Prevent Duty Action Plan 2022.pdf
- Schools Model Safeguarding Policy 2022-23 Final.pdf
ADDITIONAL SAFE GUARDING INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- Altrincham CE Primary School Complaints Procedures Policy 2023.pdf
- Policy for Managing Serial and Unreasonable Complaints .pdf
Critical Incident Policy
Data Protection at Altrincham CE Primary School
The new General Data Protection Regulations came into force from 25 May 2018 and changes the way data is handled.
At Altrincham CE Primary School, we respect the privacy of individuals within our care; our pupils, parents/carers, staff and partners. We are fully aware of the requirements of GDPR and are working within compliance. The following documents explain how we collect, store and use personal data.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding how we look after your personal information, please contact the Head Teacher in the first instance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection and Privacy Policies
- Data Protection Policy (including SAR appendix) 2023.pdf
- Privacy Notice for Governors and Volunteers.pdf
- Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.pdf
- Privacy notice for Pupils and Parents.pdf
- Privacy Notice for Visitors and Contractors.pdf
- Privacy Notice for Staff.pdf
- Data Breach Policy Final 2023.pdf
- Data Retention Policy Final 2023.pdf
- Freedom of Information Policy and Publication Scheme 23.pdf
Educational Visits Policy
Equal Opportunities Policy
Forest School Policy
First Aid Policy
Great Learning Policy (Teaching and Learning Policy)
Health and Safety Policy
Intimate Care Policy
Learning Differences Policy
Lockdown Policy and Procedures
Missing Child Policy
Online Safety Policy
Online Safety Acceptable Use Policies
Pastoral Care Policy
Personal, Social and Health Education Policy Including Relationships and Health Education and The School's Position on Sex Education
- Jigsaw 3-11 Mapping Document.pdf
- What does Jigsaw teach about LGBTQ+ Relationships Parent-Leaflet-A4.pdf
- Church of England Principles and Charter in relation to RSHE.pdf
- PSHE Policy Including RSHE and Our Position on Sex Education 2023.pdf