Sue Watkins Staff Governor
I am an Assistant Head here at A.C.E. and I teach our Kingfishers class of Year 5 and Year 6 children. I have been elected to the Governing Body as a representative member of staff. My teaching career spans almost thirty years, predominantly in three very different schools. Prior to taking up my post here, I taught for six years in a Catholic school in Moss Side and then for over twelve years in a non-faith school in Bramhall. I had the role of RE lead and English lead in both of those schools and I have taught every year group during my career.
My favourite parts of the curriculum are English, all the humanities and I especially love working on drama, singing and dancing - anything that gets the children to perform!
- Appointed: December 2019
- Term of Office: December 2023
- Appointed as a Staff Governor
- No business or pecuniary interests; or material interests arising from intra-governor or staff relationships.
- Sue is a member of the Curriculum & Standards Committee.
- Attendance last year: Governing Body 5/5 Meetings Committee meetings 3/3