PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Grey, white or black socks or tights
- Black shoes (no trainers)
Summer Uniform (optional)
- Blue gingham dress
- Grey shorts
- Plain pale blue polo shirt
- Plain navy shorts
- Trainers /Pumps
- In colder weather, children can wear navy or black tracksuit bottoms and navy blue hoodies.
- For swimming, girls must wear a one-piece swim suit and boys must have trunks or swim shorts (not below the knee).
- Both boys and girls need to wear a swimming cap (provided by the leisure centre.)
- A book bag in school every day.
- Wellingtons/Waterproofs for Forest School
- A change of clothes (younger children)
- A warm, waterproof coat every day
Due to the lack of space in our cloakroom areas, children of all year groups are only allowed to bring a small satchel style book bag into school and a drawstring bag for their PE kit.
Uniform and bags can be purchased through www.myembroiderysupplies.co.uk