At Altrincham CE Primary School all staff and governors are committed to school improvement which is rapid and sustained.
Please see our School Improvement Priorities for 2022-23.
1. Ensure the outstanding wellbeing, personal development, behaviour and accelerated progress of all pupils through the use of trauma informed practices. (Year 1 of 1)
2. Further improve the effectiveness of leadership and management, by further developing the skill, knowledge and confidence of subject leaders at ACE. (Year 3 of 3)
3. Further embed good standards of teaching; creating self-motivated, resilient learners who actively embrace challenge and understand metacognition in order to maximize their learning and make at least good progress. (Year 1 of 1)
4. Further raise standards of attainment and progress in reading by ensuring reading is prominent in every subject. (Year 3 of 3)
5. Further develop and effectively implement an EAL strategy that raises expectations and targets use of funding so as to raise standards of achievement for EAL pupils, closing attainment and progress gaps. (Year 2 of 3)